We often get the question if Synofit Premium can be offered more cheaply...
... and we understand that
Because Synofit Premium is not an inexpensive product. Yet there are thousands of satisfied customers who swear by Synofit Premium. How did that happen? Aren’t there dozens of other products on the market with inexpensive Green-lipped mussel extract or pills with Curcumin powder? Apparently, there are differences between products that cannot be covered by a discount or a lower price. A quality product often ends up being cheaper than an inexpensive alternative that is less effective. This also applies to products with Green-lipped mussel, Curcumin or Blackcurrant leaf.
Synofit Premium is actually already 30% cheaper!
Many long-term users are very familiar with it: Synofit Premium previously cost $ 118.90 per 120 capsules. In effect, about $3 was paid per day of the build-up phase. Even then, most customers were satisfied with Synofit. But we noticed that for some people the use of Synofit was not feasible because of the price. Not everyone can afford it. As the number of customers gradually increased, we were able to scale up the production of the liquid products, which meant that the production costs went down. In November 2013, we transferred this to you as a customer: Synofit Premium did no longer cost $ 118.90 per build-up treatment, but $ 99.75. That is a reduction of almost 30%! Since then, we have clearly noticed that Synofit Premium is an affordable product for many people. Of course, the difference with the cheap Green-lipped mussel powder remains large.
It is purely a story of quality.
Synofit Premium distinguishes itself from other products in various ways:
Go to the webshop to view all products
- Synofit is liquid. This means that the ingredients of Synofit can be absorbed more quickly in the body.
- Synofit only uses the high-quality, liquid GLMax® Green-lipped mussel. This is a unique preparation of the Green-lipped mussel, in which no ingredients are lost. For example, no heating is used at all when harvesting the mussel and when processing it. The mussel is removed from the shell by air pressure, and then the mussel is stabilized by a freeze-drying process. In this way all ingredients are retained as they are present in the fresh mussel. Many manufacturers do use a heating process or, after harvesting, only use the pressed Omega-3 oil. By far most producers process the heated waste from the mussel in a powder. Clearly, a process in which the mussel is heated (and loses much of its health benefits) is more cost effective for the manufacturer but leads to an inferior product for the end-user. Read more about GLMax® and why it is more effective.
- Other products with Green-lipped mussel always use a dry powder or extract.
- In the Green-lipped mussels used by Synofit, there is absolutely no contamination of metals or other substances, as is often the case with the standard Omega-3 capsules that are extracted from fish.
- Synofit Premium uses a natural form of Curcumin, with the best possible absorption: Bio-Curcumin BCM-95®. Read more about BCM-95®.
- Synofit Premium uses organic Blackcurrant leaf. Read more about Blackcurrant leaf. Synofit does not use any unnecessary fillers or solvents such as Polysorbate 80. These substances are often used to make the product appear larger, or as a means that would increase the absorbability of Curcumin. Synofit does not use additives that are not natural or that may be harmful. Synofit also does not include substances to make the capsules larger than is necessary.
- The company behind Synofit specializes in Synofit products and prides itself on transparency - you can really contact us with all your questions and comments. This does not apply to many other companies offering products with Green-lipped mussel, Curcumin or Blackcurrant: they often have hundreds of products in their collection, and they sell the Green-lipped mussel, Curcumin or Blackcurrant leaf products 'without' knowing a lot about it.
- Synofit Premium is the only liquid product with Green-lipped mussel, Bio-Curcumin and Blackcurrant leaf. Because this is unique, there is no alternative to Synofit Premium.